What are the major places to visit?
Visitors have so many remarkable places to visit in Indianapolis, some of the major places are:
- Indianapolis Museum of Art – Indianapolis Museum was opened as Art Association of Indianapolis. Later its name changed to Indianapolis Museum of Art. It has a great experience for you. In 2010 the Museum opened House of Miller and Garden in Columbus. It has a large space for exhibition of Art (Visual art) rich collection of human creativity. The entry fee of Museum of art is very little. Indianapolis Museum of Art closed on every Monday.
- Mind Tripping Show - The Mind Tripping Show is a Comedy act with a Psychological Twist. The acts played between reality and fantasy. You feel very great pleasure after seeing the mind tripping show.
- Lucas Oil Stadium - Lucas Oil Stadium is the stadium of Indianapolis. It has football, Basketball, Super Bowl. It has a very large space so it is used as a multi-purpose stadium. The construction of the Stadium is fabulous, is has Movable window wall and four entry gates.
- Indiana War Memorial - Indiana War Memorial Museum is the part of the Indiana War Memorial Plaza. The number of floors in Museum building is three. The second floor of the depository could be a shrine area. the primary floor of the depository has body workplace. the opposite a part of the IN War Memorial Plaza is commissioned military officer Eli Lilly warfare depository
- White River State Park - White River State Park is only urban cultural state park of America. It was founded in 1979. Various attraction places near the park such as Indiana State Museum, White River Gardens, Hall of Champions, Medal of Honor Memorial, and Military Park etc.
Many others Attracting tourist places in Indianapolis are Brickyard Crossing Golf Course, Indiana Historical Society, Indiana Convention Center, The National Art Museum of Sport, Fountain Square Theater Building, Pepsi Coliseum, Coffin Golf Club, The Fort Golf Resort etc.
I think if you want to enjoy your holiday trip Indianapolis visit gives you a great experience.
Is there any event in Indianapolis?
There are many events related to different field such as art,
Indianapolis use to host art event which attend by many artesian, this fair generates good quality of art and artesian get a platform to showcase their talent.
There is a film project which is designed to test local film makers. As Europeans have a large interest in art, so they show their cultural view with the help of art. It also hosts football match.